House of Development
House of Development is an apprenticeship and business center which is physical it is the offices of YCASH Head office and other offices. In partnership with educational, academic, and private sector institutions, the House of Development aims to enhance digitization and digital transformation in the business and development environments in the countries where YCASH operates. House of Development primary Objective is to support the value chain in MSMEs, FinTech, financial, banking, humanitarian and development sectors through providing digital solutions which will achieve:
- Decrease the services access cost
- Enhancing the capacities of business and development projects to reach their customers wherever they are.
- Creating new digital products and blue markets for youth and entrepreneurs.
House of Development has initiated three projects:
- Bedayah: starting with a transformational point to initiate steps to employment or freelancing and enrolling in the business sector.
- Digitization: digital workshops, forums and communities to establish a digital community for experiences exchanging and markets exploring.
- Massar: an incubator for digital apprenticeships and developing freelancing approach, employment and linking with the business sector.
In addition, House of Development is considered as a space for the community participation where they can attend in YCASH offices. Furthermore, YCASH junior staff who started as volunteers and just graduated from high school, are onboarded in the House of Development initiative called “Higher Education Seat”. They are supported to enroll in universities where House of Development has already signed MoUs with these respective Universities. House of Development has already launched a set of projects including Basher, YMarket, and YVolunteers; these projects were initiated based on the communities needs and concepts, as outcomes of their participation.