YCASH has its own mobile team system which is integrated with the project management system and the humanitarian transfers system. In addition, the mobile team system has also a smart phone application used by its m-TEAM for the delivery of payments of both humanitarian transfers and the cash transfers (local and international remittances). The system incorporates various functions and features including but not limited to:
- Registration and verification of beneficiaries (Registration of agents, suppliers, POSs, …etc.)
- As a payment method, it is connected to certain projects, of customer agencies who requested the mobile team payment method, in the project management system/humanitarian transfers system. Each m-TEAM member can be assigned to a certain disbursement round within a certain time.
- Real time data and reports are generated in the app and the system, including dashboards, maps, narrative reports, …etc.
- The system works online and offline and syncs when network is available
- Managing permissions and authorities of system users